PCB Assembly, Testing and Repair Services
Soumac Assembly Services are a UK printed circuit board assembler, specialising in high mix, low-to-mid volume assembly, from prototype, to full production, test and repair.
PCB test and repair was the first service offered over 20 years ago, supporting local business with in depth knowledge of repairing PCBs and designing and building electronic test equipment. Based in Portsmouth, the company has since grown into its 8,159 sq ft factory, still offering test and repair expertise but making printed circuit board assembly our core business for over a decade.
Why choose Soumac?
- Electrostatic discharge protected flooring
- Prototype PCB assembly – with no minimum order
- Five Essemtec pick and place high mix, low-to-mid volume surface mount assembly lines, with a combined capacity of 25,000 cph
- Conventional through-hole assembly
- Full procurement
- Automated optical inspection
- RoHS compliant and leaded processes
- High resolution, real time X-Ray system
- Environmental chamber
- Rework station for BGAs, CSPs and QFNs
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- IPC-A-610 (Class 2) quality standard
- Full industrial test and repair service
- Box build