PCB Assembly, Test and Repair Services
Soumac Assembly Services are a UK printed circuit board assembler, specialising in high mix, low-to-mid volume pcb assembly, from prototype, to full production, test and repair.
PCB test and repair was the first service offered over 20 years ago, supporting local business with in depth knowledge of repairing industrial PCBs and designing and building electronic test equipment. Based in Portsmouth, the company has since grown into its 8,159 sq ft factory, still offering industrial test and repair expertise but making printed circuit board assembly our core business for over a decade.
Why choose Soumac for your PCB Assembly?
- Rapid Prototype PCB Assembly – with no minimum order
- Price Breaks for Longer Lead Times
- Five Surface Mount Lines for High Mix, Low-to-Mid Volume Assembly
- Conventional Through-Hole Assembly
- 2 Year Assembly Warranty
- IPC-A-610 (Class 2) Workmanship
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- Full Procurement
- Box Build
- Industrial PCB Repairs, Modifications and Upgrades
- Bespoke PCB Test Programmes
- RoHS Compliant and Leaded Processes
- High Resolution, Real Time X-Ray System
- Environmental Chamber
- Rework Station for BGAs, CSPs and QFNs
- Electrostatic Discharge Protection